Clinical settings can be scary and stressful for young children, and that is one reason why we bring play-based therapy to your home. Most children benefit from treatment in their natural environment, and most caregivers benefit from the convenience!
- We come to you with our own tools, aka toys, so there is no set-up or clean-up required.
- We work one-on-one in order to create comfortable, effective and personalized treatments.
- With a number of experienced in-home providers, we can tailor a program specifically for the needs of each child.
We will work with you to create the most effective treatment using methods that cater to your child’s particular learning style. We understand that each individual is unique, this is why we stay up-to-date on the latest research and therapy techniques. We use these practices in order to give our families the specific tools they need to succeed. Among the children we have successfully helped over the years are those with, but not limited to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Deafness and Hearing Impairments
- Developmental Delay
- Down Syndrome
- Feeding Difficulty
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury